- Fully customizable. (Keep your eye out for more versions in the future.)
- Functions as breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- Simple to make.
This version features dried cranberries, dried apricots, and sliced almonds.
Cranberry Apricot Almond Granola
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup dried apricots, diced
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk together wet ingredients in a liquid measuring cup.
Coat the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
Spread out on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Cool granola slightly, break up, and stir in fruit.
Cool completely, store in airtight container.
Yield: 6 cups