I ran out of Oatly, my current favourite store-bought oat milk, and wanted to bake another loaf of gluten-free bread. This is what I came up with.
- 4 ice cubes
- cold filtered water, to 1000 ml line
- 1 cup rolled oats, organic + gluten-free
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Add ice, water, and oats to blender pitcher.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Press in batches through Aeropress. Rinse out between batches. Change filter if necessary.
- Stir in maple syrup after all milk is filtered.
- Store in fridge.